2014 is all about adding new elements to my blog and this post will be a regular with highlights, great things that have happened and products I am loving. So here is what happened to me this week:
1) My first Elle SA beauty story was published on Monday, I did make up for 2 girls of which one is Hilda one of the faces of Lancome worldwide, its all about hair trends and make up to go with the trend. Its a big step for my career as I have been wanting to shoot beauty for Elle for so long. So a very exciting start for the week for me. Will be posting how I created the 5 looks as soon as I get the pics.
2) I posted my favourite beauty finds of 2013 it really made me think of all the products I have tried and tested what really stood out for me and the biggest part for 2013 for me was discovering all the amazing skincare out there. Being a beauty blogger has opened up to me really how much amazing products there are out there and for me I can then take those amazing products onto set and really test them out.
3) I am loving Ren skincare this week. I met with Rui Branco the worldwide educator just before the holidays and got a mini facial and walked away with about 15 products!!!! I have started using the No 1 Purity Cleansing Balm feels so amazing when you massage into the skin and leaves my skin clean, fresh and so soft. I have been combining with the Clarifying Toning Lotion which is a big winner for me. Its the first time in I can’t remember how long that I have used another toner apart from my Chanel one. This toner makes my skin feel so fresh and its gentle on the skin.
4) I celebrated the New Year in style at the Grand on the Beach Pascha party on the 1st Jan it was an amazing party with amazing friends. I shared the look I created for a day time party which was glowing skin with shimmer bronze eyes and a bright lip.
5) I have been catching up on Youtube the last few days and I always love watching the Maybelline New York behind the scenes fashion week ones and I am loving the Spring 14 trends which I wanted to share with you.
Its been an amazing week spent with friends, lunches, parties and have fun with my kids and of course beauty.